Our Summer School will start on Monday 3rd July and finish Friday 28th July and pupils from “Kindergarten” (1 year old) upwards can participate.
The timetable will be from 9am until 3pm.
The children will be able to take part in a variety of activities including:
- Intensive English Classes
- Intensive Spanish Classes
- IT Classes
- Music Classes
- Art and Craft Classes
- Drama Classes
- Using our Interactive Whiteboards
- Educational games and Sport
- Swimming at the school swimming pool (depending on age)
- School dinners (optional)
All the lessons will be given by the teachers who form part of The British College staff during the academic year.
THE BRITISH COLLEGE SUMMER SCHOOL PROUDLY PRESENTS…
Each week includes a variety of practical activities, a chance to learn about the style of theatre and a short performance on the final day!
Open to all students from Primary to Secondary.
Sign up for 1, 2,3 or all 4 weeks!
– Musical Theatre
– Movement and Dance
– Puppets and Masks (with Art)
– Shakespeare and Theatre Design (with Art)
- Orienteering and “Find the Treasure” runs
- All Star team sports
- Outdoor and adventurous activities
- Fun-Fitness camps
… and many more!
– Making homemade paint and paper
– Puppets and masks (working with Drama)
– Theatre craft and design